Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blank-Minded

Today just did my spanish oral test and also listening test which constitute 50% of the total score.Anyway,my performance was normal.Luckily I have a very good partner,Faiz,a very great guy indeed.He did help me a lot.Thanks.A bit relax now after finishing my tests.
Anyway,will be doing my stuff of Blitz 2008 project tomorrow.hopefully can complete the proposal and send it to my partners.
Another thing is 5th of June will be a nervous and special date for me,because i will know my year1 sem2 result on that day.i can do nothing but to pray,hopefully good lucks be with me.i have confidence in my result but things are not going to be great if have confidence only.Luck plays a very important role,perhaps only good luck but not bad luck.Keep waiting now while doing my spanish revision.
i will be taking my spanish paper on 11st june from 9-1130am.planning to go back to hometown on the same day as well.
Finally,this weekend will be going to UTM again because MYM want me to meet them before going back to my hometown.So,bring some notes go over there and perhaps can have a short but effective revision.Another purpose is to buy the bus tickets for me and YiSen.Planning to take the express bus back at JohorBahru.
ok.Short post today.Good luck to those who are reading my post and to myself as well.
bye.

2 comments:

小海狗 said...

tomolo tomolo!!!!ar........
nervous !!!!!!!
geli~~~~~~
don wan think about it liao/.....
when u all come back to as?

Yin Sin said...

ei, dun forget me. I want to go bc with you two ler.
and chee siang, what about the tomorrow tomorrow? why you sounds so excited wan ar?