Wednesday, May 28, 2008

S for Shieldtox ^^

Again,a cockroach visited me last night.Of course,i won't let it just visited me like that and i do nothing on it.thinking of why recently got so many cockroaches appear at my room.
see it ? ! it was just beaten by me. this cockroach likes to FLY around which is slightly different from that one in my previous post.
a closer view on it
yea. using insect killer to kill it.
winner & loser .... perhaps killer & victim.....
a closer view of my helper....well...the price tag is still there because just bought it in the evening which cost me $4.20..but it really does help a lot.
looks closer,it's not an ordinary insect killer but a cockroach killer with DETTOL added into it and somemore FREE 15 %...lolx...
yeah!! right now i no longer scare of cockroach because i've SHIELDTOX with me.
stop here.hopefully no more cockroach for me after that.
bye !

1 comment:

iamlz said...

Hi! First time to be here! Wahh..the cockroach also feel honoured ah, die ady still can be promoted. Heheh..