Wednesday, June 11, 2008

~End of my Special semester~

This morning 1130am Officially marked the end of my special semester. Was sitting for Spanish paper from 9am-1130am but get out of the exam hall at 11am,30minutes earlier than the supposed time.Anyway,the course finally comes to an end.
Now 4pm and after half an hour will depart from campus to Johor Bahru taking my bus back to Kedah. Wow !!! The moment i expect for so long finally reaches. Finally can back to my home, home sweet home !!! lolx...
So,don't think i'll update my blog for the coming weeks because no internet service in my home.
Ohya..i'm fine and have not been troubled by the poor exam result already.
short post today and friends are rushing me to go out now. See ya.
Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...
enjoy holiday ya!