Tuesday, May 27, 2008

C for cockroach =.="

wondering of why I name my title in that way. You will know why after looking at a few photos.
1st photo,I bet you couldn't know what it's.
here comes 2nd one.still couldn't recognize it right?! maybe some of you can guess it but still not clear.
3rd photo,still not clear enough i guess.
4th photo,i think it's quite obvious.anyway,if really still want to find out more,see the next photos.
5th photo,for unaided eyes,i'm sure you can see it very clearly now.
6th & final photo,walao..so obvious..I bet you know what it's. yup. C for cockroach. Fucking disgusting. This fucking creature spoilt my night.
The incident was happened as follows. I was doing my spanish homework then SUDDENLY something which is moving fell within my sight.OMG!! it was this fucking creature.it was on the floor.i think i was not concentrating enough to do my homework, or else won't notice this creature which was on the floor.What crossing my mind was i can't let it co-exists with me and my roommate,i need to do something.as you can see in the photo,that was a transparent soft plastic which was used to put some biscuits was taken to catch this fucking creature.Of course,with my all-rounded talents in academic & non-academic stuffs,catching a creature isn't a big deal for me.With my perfect timing,Godlike accuracy & light-speed speed,settled it within 10 minutes,i got this creature namely cockroach.
Of course took a few photos before throwing it into toilet.That was all for the incident. lolx.
Stop here.. gonna dota again..
adios(bye in spanish)..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u very kim xiu la!

Yin Sin said...

what??!!!!!!!! yr room got cockroaches?!!!!!!!!!! dun let it fly upstair pls.