Saturday, April 5, 2008

Exam~~~

post again here..b4 i forget..thanks eddy for his suggestions on my blog..will learn from u,eddy...haha
last night hardly can sleep..although was lying on the bed at 11sth pm but then cannot sleep tight...was very tired..weird..tired but cannot sleep..i think only slept for 2-3hrs ba..then woke up at 5am like that..study my final exam..if not mistaken,5sth am did revision till 8sth am morning ba..just doing the tutorial questions but took my lots of time..shit..but then still ok..at least finished electric part of my physics2..after that attending computing lecture which is at 930am on every friday..not dare to skip that lecture because i think it's quite important..fell asleep when reached the end of the lecture..was awaken by the voice of the chit-chatting of the other students...then went to library did some revision..my room is quite hot in the afternoon or evening..so,cannot concentrate on my revision at that particular period of time..actually still not bad the revision in library..although slept in the library for 1 hour more..but still can finish my revision on the 1st 2 tutorials of magnetism..again it's a part of physics2..studying physics whole day...especially magnetism..going to make me insane d..the lecturer is not as good as the previous 1..need to study myself to understand it..tired tired..only less than 2 weeks to go for the physics 2 final exam..but still got 2 chapters hvnt taught..haiz...sad case..which means cannot do revision on that yet if wan to wait for the explanation of the lecturer..too slow la the pace..now i study magnetism till wan vomit liao..feel like becoming a magnet..lolx..
after bc to room..i took a short nap..but who knows..slept till 7sth pm..then yisen sms me wan dinner with them or not..but too tired..just sms reply that i'm not going to join them..continue to sleep after that..nearly 8pm only woke up..then took my bath to refresh myself..then continue work for my preparation..watching lecture recordings of today skipped lecture..again..is physics2..somemore is magnetism again...haha...but tonight not going to spend whole day on it liao..study computing after that..ermm...spent my time on the tutorials.total 11 tutorials..i finished 7 tutorials d..4 to go..actually 2 out of the 4 r important n quite difficult..the rest is easy task...so...might focus on these 2 tutorials on the next day...is quite pleased with my performance today..at least not slacking..but i know i can do better than that..
was motivated by someone's blog..so..suddenly felt stress..i like stress actually..for me..stress=force..force me to push to the limit..force me not to slack anymore..force me to be myself..not stress few days ago..so,quite slacked..but then now i'm different..i'm going to do my very best in my preparation..aim for a breakthrough in my studies..
okla..0345am le..hv to sleep le..
God,pls bless me for not experiencing insomnia later..
bye..
^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...
is like tat wan la...
same here in UTM...
stress...
but later, song...

Yin Sin said...

you still have insomia meh???