Friday, April 25, 2008

~~End of Final Exam = End of My 1st Year in NTU~~

Yeah!Just finished my last paper at 7pm just now. Just like what i wrote in the previous post,to be continued posting after finishing my exam. So,here comes my new post.
Well,will decorate my blog soon after get Eddy to teach me.So,sooner or later will have a 'new' blog.Be patient with it ba. lolx.
Ok.Now say something about my final exam.Well,for the core subjects which are physics2,math2,computing,not really difficult.So,hopefully can get good results again.May the good luck be with me.Actually my U is using so-called Bell curve.The grade is just simply depending on the number of students,for A+,it's the top 5% of the respective subject.So,is quite difficult to get it.Aiming for A is good enough because both also 5.00.Just the A+ sounds more 'highclass'.lolx.If compare to core subjects of last sem,the standard of questions is not that high.But now already submitted all the papers,i can do nothing but pray for it.i believe that i already did my best.So,God do the rest.
Next,move on to electives.i took 2 electives only for this sem which are CM102 & MB107.i have no much comments on these both.But still saying the same thing,hopefully the outcome is what i'm looking for.God bless me ya.
normally i won't post any post from tomorrow onwards till 2nd of May perhaps and maybe longer the period since i will be going to UTM find WeiChun on 2nd of May,spend a few days at UTM.i'm looking forward to that and hopefully have a lot of fun.
25th's evening 7.20pm flight to Penang airport from Johor Senai airport with HuiJung and HongKiat.then my bro goes there fetch me back to Kedah.normally just take around 50minutes can reach destination,much better than taking bus from Johor to Kedah which is taking up 11 hours.can save up to 10 hours,i feel quite pleased with that.
Will be staying at home for 1 week only because i'm going to take special sem in May until mid of June.The subject i will be studying during special term is Spanish.Wow! Sounds great , hopefully i can learn it well.
i think i should stop here because i'm just waiting for ShenWei taking his supper then will continue again to the 2nd round dota,which the 1st round was played from 10-12am.Got 1 month didnt play dota,need practice to get used to it again.
Ok.Stop here.Wish me have a safe journey back to hometown ba. Dota,here i come.
Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...
may be cant meet u o...
juz wanna say, enjoy ur holiday!