Friday, April 11, 2008

Continue on 24th's Night!!!

Ok.Just like what i wrote on the title there.this will be my only post for these few weeks before finishing my exam. exam last on 24th April 7pm.
Recently my condition is SUCKED. Cannot fully concentrate on my revision. Shit ! always wasting my time to surf net or doing some non-academic stuffs. What the hell was i doing. Didn't i promise myself to do better for this final exam ? but what i did is SUCKED. What a Fxxking attitude towards my studies. What i plan to revise , will end up with only 60-70% completed. Shit. 15th is my 1st exam,which is Math 2. still not yet fully prepare it. i'm keep telling myself to change my attitude of studying,but everytime end up with failure. i really don't have the passion to study like HELL just like the others or very focus on what i'm studying just like what i did in form 6. i've changed. i want to do well in exam but don't put enough efforts. i'm dreaming i guess. Hate myself a lot. i know i only can blame myself for not striving. Haiz.. too lazy already.
ok.short post today. if you are reading this post,kindly post some words or comments to encourage me. thanks. looking for miracle if wanna change my condition. but everyday i'm hoping for miracle to happen on me. don't forget wish me GOOD LUCK in my final exam ba. since i have no ability to overcome the obstacles. i need LUCK now.
ok. BYE !

No comments: