Monday, March 31, 2008

Time Wasting

new post again..since nth to do n cannot sleep yet although now already 0150am..LATER 830am still got computing tut..haha..but will wake up at 7 sth am le..which means only can sleep for max 5 hrs i suppose..is maximum..but not really will sleep at 2am also la..
ohya..i feel quite ashamed of my blog leh..because recently i visited cheesiang's blog..quite nice leh his blog..add lots of features inside..but mine just as simple as a blog..haha..yup..a blog..just words that describing my daily or weekly life..no nice pic or what new features also..if wanna compare with cheesiang 1..really far from satisfaction..but then nvm la..my purpose of blogging simply spending my time n write a few words only..nth other than that..so,i think i need not waste my time on 'decorating' my blog..haha..also my blog is weekly type..not daily..not dairy..haha...because i think blogging is quite wasting my time if do it daily..weekly still ok lo..weekly got more things to write what..correct?! lolx..
just now went to take dinner with yisen n hooiling..then after went to stay at yisen's room awhile..ermmm..from 8--->1145pm can be considered 'awhile'? haha..because i get used to it le..everytime go there also stay till nearly 12am..only bc to my room..my roommate already slept le sometimes..what was i doing over there?doing nonsense that's what i can say..alone doing nonsense?! sure not la..with karperng of course..everytime only he will say n do some bo bo stuffs with me..but i did flip through half the computing textbook leh..at least got did some revisions..haha...although not enough but not bad d la...2 weeks to go...i got all my plans now..supposingly i can finish my revisions on 1 week time..then will move on to the revision of past year exam paper..hopefully can stick to my plans la..yup..i believe i can..
okla..short post today..hopefully got free time to post another these few weeks la..as what i had mentioned..LATER 830 computing tut..so,don think will skip it..because sacred of suddenly come out with a CA then i will die if i absent..just in case it happens..
okla..going to sleep le..now 210am..730 must wake up..5 hrs to go..sure not enough sleep le..but who cares..afternoon still can take a nap..haha
really wanna go off le..so..byebye la..
^^

No comments: