Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hooray!!!

wow!! c my title i guess u already knew that i had settled sth right..yup..i done my business law presentation n eff comm speech.
well...wan to know what was going on? haha...
1st,talk about eff comm speech.. b4 presenting right...i think i can handle the situation when i giving my speech..but who knows..i felt that my mind all blank..cannot think anything else..shit..but luckily..still can speak out the things that i was memorized...but just felt like a robot..yup a robot..sth that following instruction without thinking..i think i was panic that time..haha...shit shit..but luckily i can finish all the things that i wan to present..after finishing that..my friend told me that i seem panic..shit..got such obvious meh?!he said i talk very fast...haha..obviously..that is the symptom of panic..what the hell was i doing..but when i think back..i felt that i'm lucky enough..even if i speak quite fast..but was quite smooth then..didnt stop at the mid or even doing some silly mistakes..luckily..i didnt..
2nd...talk about buz law presentation..yup..i don find it difficult actually..it is better than eff comm speech..just read from the powerpoint slides..that's all..haha..felt no panic..because already experienced the morning's speech..so..just a very simple stuff if compare with that speech...the atmosphere was not as serious as that of eff comm class...so..done it without any mistakes..quite pleased with my performance actually..2 ppl handle 2 questions..every question got 2 parts...haha...we already done our best..performed our best..nth can complain d...but hv to thank the tutor also..she really helped us a lot..because i think our slides were not covering some issues..but she didnt complain on it..but taught us how to handle the question in a better way..thanks a lot..
after doing our presentation,i felt relax..because yisen n i thought that presentation is the most difficult part in this subj...n we hv done it..so...relieved..hahaha...for me right...more relax than yisen..because i just did my eff comm...already cleared a subj..i don like public speaking..but i hv no choice but face it..n now i did it..wow..really pleased...happy..muahaha..the speech might not be the best of the class but it was my quite-best performance(i guess if no panic..can gv my best performance) but anyway la...no matter how the result be..i hv no complaint..the tutor is stingy..(well-known fact)..don wan to take too much time to do preparation..cannot score well also..
ohya..insomnia last few days..guess was caused by the presentations..haha..23rd's night cannot even sleep..i hv broken record...non-exam period can stay awake..didnt sleep for 1 hr also..shit..tell ppl also can scare ppl liao...what a terrible state..i hate it..but luckily..last night finally can sleep tight liao..i think should be no prob liao..no more bloody presentations..so no more insomnia to me..i suppose..
just now played my last dota match for this sem..yup..is LAST..not going to click on the w3l.exe file after all...will send my mouse to yisen there to avoid me from temptation...haha..gonna exam soon..15th april..my 1st subj..math2..which means only 2more weeks to go..hv to really prepare for my final d..last sem was too lucky..can get such a result..this sem really has to strive...i believe that luck is not always be with me..occasionally perhaps..but this time really needs to depend on my initiative in studies..depends no luck..besides my last dota match...also my last slacking day as well..haha..going to serious liao..
okla..it's time to go off..wanna sleep le..
wish me good luck for my preparation of final exam ba...ermmm..i wish myself good luck 1st..haha...
bye...^^

No comments: