Wednesday, March 5, 2008

my very 1st blog

Actually i feel quite weird to have my own blog,because i never thought to have mine.
actually what leads me to create my own blog is that i want to express what i think and what i feel in words.from what i know about myself(sounds weird!!),i like to keep everything to myself,rarely share my happiness or sadness with friends or family members.but don know why recently i think that i need to express my own feelings or opinions in words,blogging is the most suitable way to do so.i think blogging could distress sometimes,at least to my case, i suddenly feel that don like to keep everything in my mind and like to share some of those via blogging.i think i will feel more relieved if i write it here instead of keeping in my tiring mind.okla.430am now.it's time to stop.my very 1st blog in my life is posted.hopefully will have time to do update.see ya.bye.

No comments: