Monday, December 29, 2008

~ T.T ~

Guess what I put 'T.T' as my title ! History repeats itself.
Gave the same expression during my 1st year 2nd semester's result. It was bad.
Still can't get what I mean ?! yeah ! result is released just moments ago.
Bad result again although get some improvements .
but again still feeling disappointed and a bit angry !
honestly, I have no idea for my weird feelings.
am i setting a too high target ?!
I really really thought that I could make it as every subjects I did containing confidences !
But what I get is just not what I'm expecting.
If you ask me about how much efforts i put in for this exam in percentage, I answer your question with a very confident answer ~ 80 % ~
For me, with this 80 % I believe that i could do quite well but obviously fact does show otherwise !
I have no idea what kind of mistakes had i done or perhaps some blunders but it doesn't cause me that much i guess.
friends did console me by saying that 'realize the mistakes you did , then don't repeat it for the coming exam' .
But i really find no mistakes or I should say, no serious mistakes ! but why ? !
finally I come to a conclusion that I'm too stupid ! Only stupid guys find no serious mistakes in such a huge and massive defeat ! So, if I'm not stupid, what else should I describe myself ? !
I have no idea again.
Not going to make any promises as it won't be fulfilled no matter how hard I try.
Don't give any words of motivation as those words are found to be useless on me !
Looks like everything is so sucks now ! Yeah ! it Sucks because a sucking guy is having such a sucking thought with all those sucking situations happen around him.
No mood to blog already !
nitez everyone !

2 comments:

BG (︶︿︶メ)╭∩╮ said...

chill man...
as long as you try your best no one gonna blame you..
if you blame yourself that means that you did not try best..
but NTU and NUS is the same..HARD
so don't stress too much..
hav fun in campus..enjoy your campus life...
do not study n study only..u will lose your 4 years of campus life which gonna be quite memorable..

tats my opinion~! =D

BG (︶︿︶メ)╭∩╮ said...

hmm if that is what you think then what i can say it..JIA YOU AND WORK HARDER..YOU CAN DO IT~! have fun dude..take care also