Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~ Say BYE to 2008 ~

just few hours to go we have to farewell for 2008 and welcome 2009 !
actually what I did for this whole year were not satisfied by myself as I couldn't do well for my past 2 semesters' exam and of course something had happened to my family.
Obviously for me, it doesn't show any sign of good luck throughout the year.
Not a bad thing if 2009 is reaching soon !
Well,not everything was bad and of course there was some memorable moments. At least I get to know her and we become friend.
I'm not acting aggressively in chasing her as everything couldn't be forced. Just let it progress naturally.
Hopefully 2009 is a better year for me and my studies,family and HER !
Stop here and it marks the last post of mine for this 2008.
Bye everyone and 2008 !

No comments: