Sunday, September 28, 2008

~An Ever-New Me~

Wow ! Just deleted Dota just now. Said it at the beginning of the semester but then only did it just now. Anyway, feel relieved as i'm not going to play dota anymore for the rest of my 1st semester. It's another new start for me.
After tonight, I'll be more serious in my studies. I was really slacked for the 1st-half semester and i realize that i should spend more time in my revision instead of gaming. Ok ! Making a promise here. Starting from tomorrow onwards,I won't be slacking anymore. Wisely utilizes my time in my studies. Of course I know self-discipline plays an important role and I will try to ensure that it will be applied on me as well. In a nutshell, no more playing till finish my final exam.
Well, my best friend settled his problem recently and I felt proud of the way he handled the problem. but just want to tell him that I'll always be there supporting him no matter what happens. And I'm sure that if you lost something,you will gain something in return. Just maybe you can't realize it. Come on , Dude ! Let's strive for our future together ba !
Another stuff is luckily i didn't reveal my feeling to her or else I really dare not imagine the outcome. Now she still treats me as her friend and I have slowly reduced the number of sms sent to her cellphone. Of course the sms i sent her require no reply and just a very simple encouraged-type sms. No doubt that she is a nice girl and due to this reason,I have decided to invest my time to know her more and let the God decide for me if we are suitable to become couple or not. Don't need to rush what since it has no deadline. lolx. Now we still will encourage each other when chatting via msn,I'm satisfied with it now.
So,in short,almost all the problems that could affect my studies now already solved and it's time to perform my best already. I don't want to give any excuses if finally I get a bad result.
Ok. now It's the time to rest also. Don't try to look down on me because when I mean serious, then I really mean it.
Bye !

1 comment:

Yin Sin said...

i think you have done a right move for both your study and for her. =)